Household and Societies
It is the normal tendency of Human Beings to think that they are safe at home. The feeling of security under a roof and behind the secured doors often led to a misconception of being safe from any sorts of hazards, whatsoever.
However, the complications of a civilized world and modernization have had far too diverse ill effects on the health of Humans. Today every human being faces the constant threat of Food Contamination, Water Contamination and Air Contamination.
Such contaminations are potentially harmful for everyone, but they often show magnified ill effects on:
- The infants
- Aged people
- Even others, who are in slightly immune compromised state of Health
Though one tends to thing that home made food is safe, the truth can be quiet disturbing. The following are the most common sources of Food Contamination at home:
- Contaminated water used for washing and cooking
- Contaminated raw materials used for cooking or dressing
- Unclean surfaces used for processing, cooking and storing
- Aerial contamination of Yeast and Mold
- Improper hand washing practices of the cook
Most of the people living in urban areas, and recently the rural population too have invested in water purifiers that involve efficient technologies of water purification. This definitely is a great step towards ensuring good health.
But sadly, the truth is that contaminated water is still being consumed by the same people, at home. Lack of proper knowledge about the technology and usage guidelines and irregular maintenance of the purifiers are the main culprits behind improper functioning of the water purifiers. The various sources of Contaminated Water entering a domestic environment are:
- Improper and irregular maintenance and handling of the purifiers
- Old, and contaminated pipelines used for water supply
- Dirty and contaminated tank for storage of water
- Unhealthy and unhygienic conditions of the water purifiers and post purification storage
While it is believed that contaminated enters a human body on by direct consumption of the water, fact that the same water is being used for brushing teeth and for bathing, are often neglected.
Thus it is of utmost importance to check the quality of the water, to be aware of the dangers.
In a domestic atmosphere, generally enough exchange of Indoor Air and Outdoor Air happens, reducing the risk of Sick Building Syndrome.
But the following potential problems still exist:
- Contaminated Outdoor Air
- Excess Volatile Organic Compounds being generated in the building
- Presence of excess suspended particles in the surrounding air
- Excess air pollution in the immediate environment
In case you have any queries kindly fill up the form below and our Customer Care Representative will contact you shortly.